quinta-feira, 22 de setembro de 2016

The Curse of Rupture

The Curse of Rupture

I
Ever since the fall of days
the blankness in her eyes speaks solitude

I'm overwhelmed with rupture as birds' jungles
whirling and breaking free

Ever since
a line I wish to erase, just to
step aside and grasp its concept

yet
its curse arrests me
polishing my name of dirt and feathers
fall

into tumid days
behind massive trees where bats nestle

II
Today we went for a walk

Instead of hands, the hollow
of their touch and shattered clouds
roaming across the blues

through our veins
night ashes blown, settle

as the days and the bones and the feathers
once mine
once ours

definitely a need pinning its way
into rupture
a break through amber cast skies

Tomorrow I expect nothing
but rain taking wing

© 2016, José Coelho


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário