segunda-feira, 19 de setembro de 2016

From Different Places

From Different Places

Inside a box there was a chair
each time I peeked the inside
a different person was sitting on it
mostly they were doing nothing
but sitting still, their eyes
on a closer look
were kept acutely open
facing mine with
a familiar angle of
understanding and
urge

Outside, nothing concrete
to prove or deny but
coming closer to the wall
I could peek into the outward
through this hole
each day instead of certainties
just the sensation of diving
or getting lost within a
gelatinous sky
When my eyes got tired
I would sit on a chair
and wait upon imagination
to draw me someone as I

Yesterday, during the full
moon, the stag's bell filled both
in and outside

naturally.


© 2016, José Coelho

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário