sexta-feira, 7 de agosto de 2015

Small Strengths

Small Strengths
(or Description of a passenger while loose thoughts go)

I ignore if
he realizes time is a small
box delivering sound into space

he keeps on walking, head up, surveying the periphery
far above the ground, like
scanning for length and color;
on a close scale his left index finger
is pressing
his mobile's jack plug softly
to the inner side, but that
is irrelevant, maybe

the fields are a sea of haulm, waiting

I ignore if
he realizes he is being observed
or whether he has noticed the continuum
hum that fills the silence
when we stop
making noise, space
can be heard

I've seen it, felt it
more than once, when lying
in my cabin's bed, at night, space talks to me –
that's when I think ideas
cross the threshold of awareness
becoming – about form and time explores its utility
halting just for a few secs

the fields are a bedding for light, waiting

he's gone!

and I ignore if he's coming back


© José Coelho, 2015


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário