quinta-feira, 16 de outubro de 2014

Sud Express

Sud Express
What's the matter with trains?
Is there a disposable vertigo swirling inside one's veins, is there?
Anything as cocoon's threads weaving a helmet around one's head?
A way out, an emergency exit, please, just in case you freak out before arrival at some safe place and I'm bemusedly absent, scratching my own groin and
by the time Gare d'Austerlitz leaks out of the frenzied view, I could be exploring the sweetness of your eyes, tongue in tongue, persuading flavors to reprogram my sensory papillae, exquisitely bathing the inner landscape of your thighs with the sound of skin addicted kisses and the rumor of balsa tree leaves, waving, outside
at me, through the mat glass.
So, what's the matter with me? Have I spun the memory all too fast, the memory traveling inside that train?
Awkwardly speaking, shall I check Thomas Cook one more time?
© 2014, José Eduardo Coelho





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário