terça-feira, 21 de outubro de 2014

My Sand House (an answer to Pablo)

My Sand House
(an answer to Pablo)

Also I
want a sand house
a place to listen to
the sea
to feel the living matter breathing up
new forms
everyday
a new element
one that can be adopted into the
planetary scale of our
dreams
forged with salt, water and microscopic love
one that could be the reason for
eternal renewal
of language in communication
of awe in belief
of being what we ought to be
today, tomorrow
just a simple house where I can
hear the raging ocean's speech on
evolution, shining
from within silica tithes on our walls
our ancestors genetic scales
rooting into my
skin, softly
pending from the dark sky
as stars do each time, night after night without knowing so
we believe.

But then, where would you be?

© 2014, José Eduardo Coelho



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário