quinta-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2014

You

You

Of inertia I run, fleeing
desperately I flee running
though my legs
trapped, they do not yield
cerebrally stuck in ineptitude

In skin - see through - space
the earthly ground I revolve
searching for the infinite tithe of
your pi-traces
but of you I'm only awarded
multiple, volatile replicas, each night
a different one

Last one was You, despite you had never
been it, you are only You, in me, after we
become Us and that you've never been!
such a pity, though at least
in this dream feeling like a dream
it was You and I was saying it to you and
you accepted it, well I don't know, but you
were showing happiness
because I was calling you, You and
secret and prohibitively we
kissed blamelessly while
you were telling me about your
experiences with geckos
passionately holding each other's
hands we made love;
then you disappeared or could it have
been me?

Everything took place privately
by the sidewalk
in front of high school


© 2014, JC

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário