segunda-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2014

Undercover Enemy

Undercover Enemy

Desperados' land playing nuclear kids around conical ogives praising sex drugs and rockabilly undercover a sheriff's hat; clamming legislation,
deeming blood for territory, land of
promises anew recycled, rewashed in distance, in rejection of past ancestral diabolic culture

Damn(ed)!

The land of rejoined west far there
behind almighty ocean, holding
bullets in trees as chickens upon a
fig's naked winter trunk and guns in
pockets loaded with registration fees
and old musty biblical love...
licking authorities colt for a dime or
good luck

Say, I tell you sun, this is one hell of a community, read the guidelines, ours', bend your will to serve in appearance and you'll be fine! BTW it's gated, so you're safe...
in here it's me ruling though - the
breath I take you shall receive – it's
me breaking the law; but it's OK 'cuz I'm the crime watcher, I have a big toy (as plenty do) my only duty
defend you, body & soul

So may it be
in heaven too!

© 2014, JC


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário