terça-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2014

Sublimation

Sublimation, that's what they brought to dinner today. Argh I was expecting smoked salmon with honeyed fresh cottage cheese
watered down with Dom Pipas... would have been sublime. But no, they brought me sublimation. Like a dead carcass we chewed on and on, while silence, refraining from inevitables, blessed me with its last prayers:

       O thoughts, thou weight like giant tortoises stranded ashore my nuptial bed - I begged, only thou hands - as I felt the decay of my stoned body submerging under surfaces of unknown contours, only thou hands can serve as heat carriers from earth's magma onto this shiny layered sheets I call shelter and rescue me from this perpetual state of annihilation.

That night, I didn't think; my energy was transmuted into millions of molecules.


© 2014, JC

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário