quinta-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2014

That he could be I

These radio guys, just don't know any more what they shall say...
they clog them selves and us, shamelessly
they garrotte us, they cloy us
with useless transgenic
waste
make them hollow Oh miserable!
We, the ones who accept
nothing, unless rubbish
with what our final supper is being
prepared,
let us reject!

On sun's eves
to south
I was finally transferred.

The nectarines dropped
down her juicy breasts,
lucidity rips
in hands paring
and squeezing nodes
delighted we
absorbed the remains.
Travels awake in me bizarre, ambiguous
dreams.

However,
we succeeded hushing the scruffy radio guys;
parked in awe
they gazed at us
flabbergasted...
I didn't mind.
Febrile in anticipation
I scanned the landscape imagining
how it would be for each of the other 33
in the bus
to look into the same landscape.
Which sensations would they have
before the same reality
that dazzled
me.

The bus stopped.
Time for the little pee, coffee and cookie.
The guys couldn't behave,
there was trash everywhere;
collateral furies diverted me.

I closed my self in my window
and let my eyes land in a still car not faraway.


Inside the driver stared at us
and I at him and he at me... I don't know
it was too faraway
but I felt
that that he
could be
I.

© 2014, JC

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário