quarta-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2014

Sepia Fantasies

Sepia Fantasies

                                         never touched her

Her long, brown-reddish hair
undulated
made me gaze focused -
lookalike penetrating her
eyes. She was not beautiful,
the sort of beauty one would stare at
when not knowing
the real one hiding in the way of
smiling, moving or just greeting your
hands and laughing
of course.
More than that caught me
unable to concentrate on her words
because of her skin
her lips talking grabbed my whole energy
attention lost in sensitive questions
deeper than words.
I guess she never noticed
otherwise plenty of tigress maybe

                                                 then one day

Shamelessly she took
my fingers while describing me her
last fuss with her boyfriend
wrapping them in warm
rings of cozy love

                                                     inebriated

We met
often in cinemas
during lunch breaks.
She would call me in
despair, a weapon to use
disguised with subtle
intentions shared in arms
legs and cock-pits balancing
rubbed words as groggy tongues
exhausted

                                     she suggested more

gave her what she wanted, I.

p.s. 'm still looking for ingenious brains
who could help in materializing
the cartography of a human spirit
in locus. Preferably females.

© 2014, JC


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário