segunda-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2014

The Strange Thing About Words

The Strange Thing About Words

How often we ignore them
in fact, we
gradually increase our debug level
in order not to get annoyed by the
ignorance, noise
invading our aura of
integrity

She licked her onion soup lips, just before sealing the envelope;
days later I could still smell it
in my finger news

We used to write incognito letters
to each other
just rendering our sexuality
as emotional appetites
in innocuous words

Can you image?
everything was so purely blatant
once I told her I would digress over her neck and shoulders
she sent me a photograph of hers, in her room
in return I sent her a small barrel filled with soft yolked eggs
And you trusted her... your feelings?
It was too late not to. From the moment you stand up inertia is gone and
you can't stop raising the mood
When you're cast in the middle of a full raising moon
you're lost!

Laying in bed, I would wait, anxiously
day after day
for the postman next bell's ring

Alienated from all the rest, I
envisioned only
one unnamed departure
mine, onto an exotic land.

Have you ever seen a bull fight?
Words can be powerful, dangerous as the glaciers path
they can trim your mind, at a distance
pound your core
existence squeezed
bull fixed gory eyes in man's
The moment preceding brutal clash
words like keen horns
inflicting naïve pain
upon disarmed
beliefs

Attachment grows while you're sleeping – no control
(another time) she sent me a sandalwood letter opener
which I mixed with the scent of
dunes and spinifex
devouring all
afterwards.

Some men have baby-dolls!


© 2014, JC

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário