quarta-feira, 25 de março de 2015

The Hut

The Hut

Some mansions are awesome
but I
prefer small houses, a hut
where essentials live closer
at the reach of an hand
the perfect
chaos or organization
the simplicity of caging
characters in your world into
a tiny arena, mine
and breath it, taste its seduction
as a voyeur
inhaling the smell of
your own coffee
while you deep into
the lines of your favorite
book
and forget all, knowing
it's there
in awareness only
for you

Some mansions can mean
space, The space
between things we keep as
essentials
and blanks, The blanks
that hold the structure giving depth to
our sense of un-
limited freedom
but I
got lost & sick in those
meanings
water seeking refuge
running down the
walls, I
trod grooves
the grooves you can find on
my face
at the mirror
by the hut, I prefer.


© José Coelho, 2015

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário