quinta-feira, 19 de março de 2015

No light at the end of the tunnel

No light at the end of the tunnel

nine am, The sun
shed wings over its
blooms
and the morning breeze
curled its petals

but       that was past
now
fillings surged their
metallic whispers
inside -
things were not
going too fast
just faster

every time it spun
the rage inside became
weaker
by the fringe
too thin to dissect
fragile
the grief's internal
frequency increasing
as a tagging beat suspended
progression
into the funnel
for a tithe of a          second

Did I forget where I was
who was I and what
got me there

would the chair or the bed
know
either way, one thing
was sure
It was dark, at the end everywhere
and the sound
of my movement passing by
was the only
anchor.


© José Coelho, 2015

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário