quinta-feira, 11 de setembro de 2014

Therefore I exist

Let's see: the inconstancy of things is the core of our quest for the balance we never reach
and that quest makes us materially fleeting, always at a fringe of the intangible, always falling short of the moment, brief, plausible.
I speak with uncertainty of the roundness held by the words when we recall the softness of a meridional moon, the glare of greasy hair rippling, speaks to me within eyelids that uncover
I speak artificially of the nights' roundness and her eternal light, in lukewarm breasts that I fondle, I speak to you, now, so round, soft and complete between breathed commas and though subordinated, included prepositions
I think as a delicacy that one devours, slowly, I approach you as a shadow looking for shelter in a plain, of such brightness, obscene, I squeeze you until the skyline's accuracy, where you decay, resting and I find you again in the dodged ramble of my committed hands
I think you, therefore I exist!

© 2014, José Eduardo Coelho


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário