segunda-feira, 29 de setembro de 2014

Atelier Chão

Atelier Chão

The description may not fit the picture, in which case, please, just ignore the copy and keep in mind that I know what original I'm talking about.
Long after the nymph has visited me in that old woodwormy rented room, back then in the years of solitary enlightenment, declamatory meals by the national conservatoire devoured in four tempos among patterns of leotard ballerinas, me a foreigner, as always, swallowing afternoon breeze with the move of the clock, fingering velvet skies deep in the taste of bier, all wrapped up with Godel's statement of incompleteness, when not messing up the lyric sound of shoes tapping the underground of my dreams, the ones postponed by biology and pharmacology and the harshness of a long northern winter, unknown but desperate to kill.
Long after that
I found the room for a new
temple.


© 2014, José Eduardo Coelho


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário