quinta-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2014

The shiver of Capricorn

The shiver of Capricorn

As the music I am listening
to, remains in me for as long
as I wish and
remember
to wish

Indolent the sun has broken through
today, one of the last days
shivering, nature's passage to
next temper

From the top of this hill
I can hear only
water fulfilling it's
physical urge to
return to
level

Almost idyllic
this thought of mine
as I lay against the glass
of the door looking into
the soaked garden
outside the rain
let not go of
my winter
sadness

My adobe
body
resembled a swollen bag
yesterday;
then during the night
while I became the place
where I used to stare
at stars,
there was a shooting
experiment, in my mind
and luckily
orifices opened all over my
skin
while I trembled for
seconds
that seemed hours
expunging all the water
absorbed
so far in time
that I could not remember
since when
this liquid
contamination was
going
on.

Today
drained, I enter
Aquarius.


© 2014, JC

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário