quarta-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2014

Sum'O Ari Mi

Dream
hallu ci nating trip,
sugar synapses
melting
dendrites flashing
hicc uped owies
hinge around

tear. Whistle. Naked!
Sweaty kiss in me-me
Fixed canto oui oui
stoooop!
Squeeze the crack
alchemist whelp or
Shut up!
Outside the rain
ouch!
shines high
the demon lurks up
in the sky. Alone, drunken

I go down, I know that
Sum'O Ari Mi
but fast because
Sum'O Ari Mi
voice barely disa pears
cries. Crowd, where?
I know I'm not!
There, in, therein, maybe
NO!

Mlé rif dá dá

Vociferate needles, skin
relax! ... water passing soft ly by
SILENCE!
nails stuck deep in
as if I know if in you if there
there on the edge, grotto
I know
'm going down
Sum'O Ari Mi perhaps
increasing clouds
fall, unreal
all my existence one
Sum'O Ari Mi
river slipping to
Mlé rif dá dá
the SEA
in dire fringes
fear, chills
thaws me, pleaaase
want to know if
I'm there, here, now?

Violins! They're angels,
Black Angels.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário