segunda-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2014

Like the Scars of Abraham

Like the Scars of Abraham
(or a response in real time)


Trying a response in
real time:

The way I see it
(Abraham and God)
it hasn't been transitively spoken yet
(God and the scars)

She explains to me then
passing his bear hands all over
my naked skin;
he's blinded. I'm laying
smelling the face of
ground

She only guides them, conveying
in me
like the scars of Abraham,
revisited,
a thousand of years of God like
heritage
condensed in thumbnails

I can feel the weight and the rubbing
of all his herd walking
the path of the
covenant
                        the backbone
a thin mischievous line
enduring the bites of discontentment

Turn around,
she invites me;
Not wanting to go any further,
I reply;
but she insists on
offering guidance;
so I accept,
as she sews me to earth
with honey forged silk
before proceeding with his
promised land

Search,
there between
end, begin, begins
the writing of the three major
rivers of mankind
stained with the scars of
Abraham
or

I try to escape
putting all my effort into
stop thinking
                 whose scars are these?
                 Abraham's, God's?
which I succeed by moving
collarbones, pelvis into one direction
nor south, neither west
but east, where the plain cities
fornicate human kind,
rendering his plea

at this point
all I desire is that this
a dream is


© 2014, JC

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário