terça-feira, 4 de outubro de 2016

Ashore, Please!

Ashore, Please!

When I swapped
my residence
into the far right of my desk
making me less
present, as a verb skewed around
its meaning
and time

I became a
satellite possibility
one delimited by my self´s
shadow
and visibility
hopping along undesirable
subjects, watching others drinking
tea and wetting their fingers
in biscuits and unsafe sex – the sharing of
the most intimate form of
desire – I lick my fingers
dimming the perception of whom
is who
thinking

unwritten letters unfold -
my sweet home
drizzle - before me
slowly. I can read them
one by one, they hold
all the words that will and have
ever died in my mouth, a chemical
sequence from which
hope, hopefully can
be derived

But now it's
too late. The sun has shone
for enough clarity to
weaken
such plan.


© 2016, José Coelho


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário