sexta-feira, 15 de janeiro de 2016

Hungry For Darkness

Your voice -
there was a dissonance
among an affection -
maybe
the dusk falling
from above the mountain
skyline of birds hungry for
darkness
your voice – damn - so sweetly
played within
my private yard
now the surge of metal feathers
scraping
inside still the memory
caressing our landscape
forbidden crevices, ingeniously drawn
as kisses, daily
picked up from your skin's ribs
and melting
form, content, the strange displacement
of the surface in you, in me
and I – hearing your voice -
follow the track left by
my own steps
forgetting the texture of soil and
direction escaping me
as notion
out
there in the wild this valley
is huge

I wish for the night now

that your voice
is ebbing towards the shore
I'll lie quietly
waiting
to catch its warmth
and drown.

© 2016, José Eduardo Coelho



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário