segunda-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2015

Study for an Erogenous Poem

*Study for an Erogenous Poem*
How long does it take
from Paris to Hamburg       by train?
How far can hands reach
if not touching   and the tongue
a fleshy device        tasting, licking, swallowing
used to titillate speech – but we don’t, not in
that way -
how deep can it go, peeking into
your mouth?
There is a swift sensation
almost unnoticed, you lean your foot against my scrotum, while [rail] switches
amend the travel
[under] thin fabric
sagittarian breasts reveal the 
size of my friction
Outside, dark silhouettes cut
by wheels
expose their nudity
in gentle simmer &
There is no city, no destiny
the night unfolds along the track
with no fore dawning
in view
I caress your finger tips, arousing soles
you're French is muted to a few moans silenced by
speed
With how many shivers can we reverse
time? Singular, now, I let my hand
scroll your body
surface in search for your name – does it matter?
When I had your aroma
by me, the warmness of your skin
in my hands, the flavor of your tongue, the wetness
of your vagina
bathing my brain

your head rested on my chest

and that was all.
© 2015, José Eduardo Coelho

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário