terça-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2015

New Year's Resolutions

New Year's Resolutions

It was a circular area, surrounded by white, beautiful walls. Above, nothing paled the blue sky, whatsoever...

the signs, no signs of you, though I could look beyond those regular abstractions, limiting, almost touching the idea that you could, would be there

you were in fact, there. The noise, the words, the meanings I keep forgetting and then the landscape of you opens inside of me as the noise alights on the space holding the dream I call me

before any reason, the ground subsides slowly or the walls I believed so firmly edified, bind their wings together and reach higher

this white caveat had me locked, but I felt no fear, nothing. Observing the smoothness of the surface, is just what it is, the lack of any rung, just a certainty of no escape...

it's still a circular area. Someone I think it's me is still there, inside. I listen to the noise as it crackles between moments of deafness – maybe I should switch it off.


© 2015, José Eduardo Coelho

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário