quarta-feira, 5 de março de 2014

We Meet Again

We Meet Again

I know
nothing more nothing less
than what you left me yesterday
your aged book of wisdom ends with time
infinites ahead

we meet
again by the old
baroque palace with a sumptuous library
filled with mating calls of peacocks fleeting from
the garden

where I
used to lay books
on the fresh grass of Junes
and longed for you feigning aptness for differentials
even humor

but you
instead of bathing me
with your luscious shadow and kisses
insisted on tasting the bitterness of raw jealousy
swords woman

fierce words
were not you lexically
your heart a red carnation consuming
sunrays to power dialectics into a statement of
beans soup

behind me
all over my head
her steps getting closer... we meet
again by the old baroque palace. this time
for real

© 2014, JC



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário