terça-feira, 1 de julho de 2014

Something To Say

Something To Say

I write better when my nails are short
and clean.
The sound of the keyboard touching
the skin of my finger tips
entices my brain, digitally, as wheels gliding on
iron-made-skies.

I write better when I’m not writing at all
the words flowing, wired
between the subject of my desk and the pressure
of my un-thoughts
dripping.

I write better when I’m dreaming
your summer nights spent by or in the realm of
secret northern lakes
never filled to
fulfillment.

I write better when my eyes merge
into the thickness of solitude or even just gauging
the milky consistency of shells
suspended from the ocean
of time.

But it strikes even better when I’m mentally under
the urge to thrive
emotions as days, hours
a craving for a fleeting
certainty.

Yet, I write best when I
have something
to say.


© 2014, José Eduardo Coelho


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário