sexta-feira, 25 de julho de 2014

Barão Reports - Of Dubious Fridays

Barão Reports - Of Dubious Fridays

Open
This curse, in search for definitions
Like blue, shelter, onion
(Bizarreries)

I started this book last year.
The metric of time beating slow or it has been avoiding
me, a bad reader
searching for the next Friday
which never
happened

As the book
I kept missing the read, the integral
sound of dumping it
into the water
after knowing what it was
made of

Eclectic furniture of multiple characters

But the book fell steep into
dubious Fridays -
might be that I’ve stumbled upon
myself?

Real musty signs.
Ambition of becoming
the embryo cell of future
possibilities.
n-uplicated scenarios twisting time
into a humiliated Moebius ruler

Close
to this stone  
where I envy the landscape
present becomes thicker than
normal
allowing another Friday to
finally
settle in.


© 2014, José Eduardo Coelho


2 comentários:

  1. Metaphysical and elaborate but still pictoric. Liked it a lot:)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thanks sis. This was partly inspired in a book I have been reading, by GTB(allester).

      Eliminar