terça-feira, 14 de julho de 2015

Fatal Attraction

Fatal Attraction

Sometimes, it's merely a question
of cutting
the weight we put onto
connections

My feet are [could be] bound
to the ground. If I want to be imperceptible, I have to release
the tension that pulls them, smoothly enough to almost
feel its strength dosing off

The door
is a living thing [it is]
and it asks for respect

When reaching out for its secret
patience is the key
for silence and an anointment
might [could] help

Walking becomes an exercise
of balance
between close and far neighborhood

Thinking within focus, for a few hours, can [will] lead to
exceptional brain output, but it´s not [seldom]
appellative
to the body's social skin

My fingers have relearned
how to touch; my eyes register
the distance between the car and the tree; my position
is attractive
to the ground or the tree; soon
I will know which, if

my discernment
tells me.

© José Coelho, 2015


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário