terça-feira, 6 de maio de 2014

Understanding the water

Understanding the water

It's all in the name, they told me after the injury has grown up to the fifth amber floor down this eccentric plexus-like labyrinth.

But the name was empty; and so was the jar where flowers had bedded their liquor in consecutive days of whitened appraisal.

How does it work? how come one stops understanding the water flowing at the surface, touching one's arm, almost a faint caress, talking to you in the voice of ancestors; how come your arm stops being the receptor of disseminated nexus, now, again?
How come the meaning of smell can so easily be remembered even without a trace of the name, I can't think of.
How come I still feel the salt in my mouth, the seaweed rolling through my tongue as I breath in, chew, kiss, swallow?

Or so I thought, that it was [empty], as I saw it soaring, half way between my left heaven and right hand, a lost eddy fighting for no more than a safe place inside.

I told them, we should allow the essence to fill in its name. It shall then grow! And stay,... in peace.


© 2014, José Eduardo Coelho

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário