quinta-feira, 24 de abril de 2014

Private Paradise

Private Paradise

Sorry, I'm off for [my private] paradise

the line has been discontinued
with regret, nevertheless the moon keeps
lapping the earth
soothing light's blindness
turning its face around

             us

the gentle axis, a frighten reality
where I, we, you revolve the substance
running inside our bones
that red ocher marrow -
history's yarn
continuously recycled in our body
desperately searching for
purity

         pu ri ty
not the one of heaven's but
the one we find in
flesh,       carnal!
the one
absent of pride, envy, vanity
the one
self nourished
when touching, softly
looking at every
    pore
      ready for
aspersion;
the one that gleams, blooms
     and rots
too
in hands, lips, tongue
teeth

[sorry reader
certain things ought to remain
private
and
my paradise is a
dangerous place for
kibitzers]

But, the line, the conversation
the exotic dialogue,
     the erotic soothing
         the discontinued regret
all blended with earthly aromas, got
me on my knees

[sorry]

so, I'm off, you know where to!

© 2014, José Eduardo Coelho


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário