segunda-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2013

Jelly Lemon Shoes


Jelly Lemon Shoes

Jelly
Night train leaving
central station
as I approach platform
indifferent to
coffee still hot
in my hands

There's nothing to
do at quarter past
midnight
in this iron-cold cathedral
sleeping
but stare at the
pigeons
although
they from their
top hidden cliffs
ignore us
grandiosely

I lean against this
metal post as if
you and me
laying next to
each other
propagating jelly hands
could
be.

Lemon
(Fancies me,
or is it the other way
round?)

A combination of
fruit, taste and color
used vigorously to purify
blood
orchestrating body into
self-defenses
acidly blurred.


Shoes
(you don't need to
wear them
but you do!)
Hidden private identity
inside,
rewarded in mystic
shadow
you can find
keys, tissues, cigarettes, condoms, pens, mobiles
and so much more,
your most careless
membrane
abused for the sake of
integrity.


Jelly Lemon Shoes
Things can mingle
unexpectedly
you call me
it's late
there's noise as if
trains approaching
at some
central station
but you're not
me, you are simply making
indentations
tabular soul scripts to
awake mid-night curiosities.
And there I am
at your central
disposal
my hands skimming
through your
skin
as jelly as
you take off your shoes
and deprived
identity.

© 2013, JC

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário